Filing a Personal Injury Case in New Orleans, LA
Free Consultation: (504) 470-3935
If someone else’s reckless actions have injured you, or if a company’s
negligence has harmed a loved one, the attorneys at the Womac Law Firm
are ready to fight for you.
Why Choose Womac Law Firm?
- Ed Womac has been representing personal injury clients for 35 years
- Millions of dollars in settlements, verdicts, and judgments
- You don’t pay us anything unless we get money for you
- Prompt, responsive, and personal service
Get client-focused counsel—Request your
free consultation today!
Determined & Committed Counsel for the Injured
If our clients learn one thing during our time together, it's that
we will fight for every dollar you deserve. Each of our attorneys strives
to be the kind of lawyer New Orleans injury victims can count on. They
are advocates for injury victims and have recovered millions of dollars
for our clients. The Womac Law Firm has obtained settlements and judgments
ranging from $1,000 to over ONE MILLION DOLLARS.
Personal injury and accident cases we take include:
Call (504) 470-3935 or
request your free consultation online.
Guidance Through Each Step of the Personal Injury Claims Process
At our law firm, we take pride in delivering personalized service and dedicated
attention to each client. We understand that the injury claims process
can be stressful and oftentimes frustrating. You don’t have to go
through it alone when you turn to our team.
We can walk you through each step of the personal injury claims process,
which can include:
- Reviewing the details of your accident
- Gathering police reports, accident reports, witness testimony, photographs, etc.
- Investigating to determine the liable party or parties
- Evaluating the nature and extent of your injuries
- Assessing the value of your injuries
- Negotiating with insurers for the highest possible compensation, or litigating
your claim in front of a judge and jury
While every case is unique and may not follow the same path, we make it
a priority to keep you informed about your options throughout the process.
From the initial consultation all the way to the completion of your case,
we are here for you every step of the way.
What Does Personal Injury Compensation Cover?
When someone is injured, this can cause financial stress on victims and
their families. If someone else’s negligence caused your injuries,
you may be able to seek monetary compensation for costs stemming from
Womac Law Firm’s New Orleans attorneys work hard to help our clients
recover compensation for damages such as:
- Medical bills and treatment (past and future)
- Missed wages
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damages
- Pain and suffering
Don’t let insurance companies take advantage of you and make you
a victim again. We leverage decades of proven experience, knowledge, and
insight to help you obtain the compensation you deserve to recover.